Valeo Fitness offers an unparalleled experience that motivates clients to optimally manage their lifestyles and improve their well-being through physical fitness and injury prevention.
Founded in 2004 in Vancouver, BC, our experienced and qualified staff provide a range of services – from personal training services to fascial stretch therapy – at several well-appointed Vancouver training studios.
At Valeo Fitness, we consider the individual needs of every client while creating realistic, motivating and results-oriented programming.
Reach your health and fitness goals under the guidance of a personal trainer with more than 20 years experience. Benefits include individualized programming, health education and continued support as you reach your personal fitness and health goals, including:
- Sport specific training
- Injury prevention/ injury recovery
- Improved posture and mobility
- Pre and post natal programs
- Pre operative/ post operative fitness
- Older adult balance and fall prevention
- Improved mental health for anxiety and depression
- Healthy heart programs
- Distance running training
- General fitness and wellness
- Fat loss/ muscle gain
Fascial Stretch Therapy
Fascial Stretch Therapy is an evidence-based therapy where traction and assisted stretching is used to increase the health and function of the fascial tissues throughout the body. Stretch Therapy is offered in both 30 and 60 minute sessions.
- Improved flexibility and range of motion
- Pain relief
- Improved athletic performance
- Stress relief
- Injury prevention
- Decreased muscle soreness
Valeo Fitness offers its services at some of Vancouver’s most exclusive personal training studios. If you prefer we can come to you or meet you outdoors.
Born and raised in Vancouver, BC, Rachel Sanchez has over 20 years of experience in the health and wellness industry. In her professional experience, Rachel has had the opportunity to work with an extensive range of clientele – including professional athletes and clients returning to physical fitness post-surgery and other life events.
Rachel is also a certified Fascial Stretch Therapist and is one of only a handful of therapists providing this service in the Lower Mainland.
While recently living abroad in Brisbane, Australia, Rachel further enhanced her service offerings and received certification as a Level 1 ASCA Strength and Conditioning Coach.
In her own time, Rachel enjoys training and competing in short course trail and 10km road races. Her more recent race accomplishments include:
- 2017 Try Events 10km race 1 – 2nd female overall
- 2015 Brisbane Trail Running Series Race 1 – 2nd female overall
- 2015 Brisbane Trail Running Series Race 2 – 1st female overall
- 2013 5 Peaks Trail Race 1 – 1st female overall
- 2013 5 Peaks Trail Race Series – 2nd series female overall
- 2013 10km Longest Day Road race – 3rd female overall
Rachel’s Certifications and credentials include:
- BCRPA Certified Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor
- Level 2 Fascial Stretch Therapist
- ASCA Level 1
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor
- Completed Human Performance Program Course Work – (Langara College)
- Sports Nutrition Specialist
- Balance Training for Older Adults (HK)
- CPR, Fitness First Aid
I have been training continuously with Valeo Fitness (Rachel Sanchez) since 1999. Rachel has a unique talent to both motivate and empathize with clients, knowing when to push them further to achieve their training goals while at the same time, easing off to accommodate their physical and emotional needs. Over the years, we have developed a special trainer-client bond that has been built on a mutual sense of trust, loyalty and friendship that goes well beyond the hours in the gym. She is attentive, knowledgeable and above all ensures that her client’s welfare and fitness remain paramount.
Valeo Fitness is wonderful! Rachel and her trainers make you feel as though you are their most valued client. Meanwhile, they work you hard. I love it.
Rachel and her team of skilled, highly motivated trainers have provided my husband and I with excellent training over the last 7 years. We enjoy the benefits of intense, quality workouts custom-designed to help us reach our fitness goals.
Valeo Fitness works you hard, but in the best possible way. I love the variety and intensity and I appreciate Rachel’s very personalized approach.
We’ve been active all our lives, but we’re aware that maintaining our fitness as we get older requires some special attention. Rachel Sanchez and Valeo Fitness give us that special attention, helping us reach our fitness goals year after year.
I look forward to my training session with Valeo Fitness every week. Workouts are customized to allow me to reach my fitness goals. Whether the objective be rehabilitation from an injury, training for a marathon or shedding extra pounds, the program always delivers. Valeo Fitness fosters a positive and motivating environment that is inspirational, challenging and most importantly, a really good time.